Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Marshall - Rendering internal AS91066 (DVC)

Marshall Te Riini - Waititi

AS91066 - Use rendering techniques to communicate the form of design ideas

In DVC we have been designing a water bottle. We had to design a bottle with a filtration system in it. For this assessment, we have been learning how to render. We have to render three different materials, metal, plastic and transparent plastic. 

This is the assessment link:                                                               https://www.nzqa.govt.nz/nqfdocs/ncea-resource/achievements/2019/as91066.pdf\

This is my unfinished design 


This bottle is my metal one



This bottle is going to be a transparent one


This is a plastic one



I like the colour combinations and how it portrays the light

I do not like how hard it was to draw

Can I have some feedback?

4 comments:

  1. Nice bottle design, and the first one is really good because it shows where the light is coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bottle design. I like how you used your colour schemes. Next time you could comment on my blog and your middle bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, I like the combination of colours on your plastic bottle and I also like what you did with the lighting on your metal bottle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Marshall. Your rendering actually looks way better in person! I am looking forward to seeing it finished

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.