Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Character Strengths

I saw perseverance in Zootopia when everyone told Judy she can’t make it into the police force but in the end she didn’t listen to them and she persevered. I think it’s important to show perseverance because you could reach your goals.

This character trait was shown in Zootopia when Nick pretends to go wild so Bellwether would confess to her crimes. It shows us that it is important to be creative because it could get us out of some really tricky spots. I think that it important to be creative

I saw different perspectives in Tarzan when kerchak and Tarzan fought. I think it is important to understand different perspectives because if you didn’t you could offend someone

I saw bravery in Dragon Ball Z where Goku goes to this planet called Namek to save his friends and family from lord Frieza. I think it is important to be brave because you could do a lot of great things.

I saw teamwork in Dragon Ball Super when broly comes to Earth to fight Goku and Vegeta after they got beaten they fused together and the beat Broly. I think it’s important to use teamwork because you get thing done quicker and you can make friends.









1 comment:

  1. This is such a good post, Marshall!
    You've explained HOW the traits were shown. You have written WHY it is important.
    You have used a mix of stories from class as well as ones you enjoy outside of school.
    To improve: You could add an introduction to the blog post, explaining what you are learning about in class.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.